how to use search bar in google drive
The search field is located at the top of the browser window. It lets you search the contents of every file in your Google Drive repository. It may not seem important now, but once you have a lot of files in Drive, you’ll find yourself using search all of the time.
Here’s what you need to know about search in Drive:
- You can search for the file name (“Christmas wish list”), or a portion of the file name (“wish”).
- You can search for text or keywords that appear in the body of a document, spreadsheet, or presentation.
- Search by file type (for example, only PDFs).
How to use folders :
While search in Google Drive is effective, it doesn’t work so well when you have lots of files or need to collaborate with people on groups of files. For these reasons, I recommend creating folders in Google Drive. Folders are easy to set up:
1) Press the New button and select Folder.
2) Name the folder and press Create.
3) On Google Drive’s main page, drag files to the folder you just created.
It’s also possible to create subfolders within a Google Drive folder. In addition, if you already have folders on your desktop or laptop, you can upload them using the New button.
An alternate way of managing your Google Drive files and folders is to use the Google Drive application. See Chapter 7, How to add files to Google Drive using a PC or Mac.
Printing a document, spreadsheet, presentation, or drawing is straightforward- in most cases, it’s simply a matter of clicking the Print icon.
However, setting up printers can be tricky, particularly when wireless printers are involved.
If You Want To Respond,Please Send Me An Mail
My Email ID : email@example.com