google play book
how to use google play book on your smartphone
To sate your electronic book-reading desires, your Android phone comes with Google’s eBook reader app, play Books. It offers you access to your eBook library, plus the multitudinous tomes available from Google Play.
Open the Play Books app to behold any eBooks you’ve recently read, which are displayed on the Read Now screen. To browse your entire eBook library, tap the Side menu icon and choose My Library from the navigation drawer.
The library lists any titles you’ve obtained for your Google Books account, similar to what’s shown in Figure
Swipe the screen to scroll through the library.
Tap a book’s cover (or card) to open it. If you’ve previously opened the book, you see the page you last read. Otherwise, you see the book’s first page.
Figure illustrates the basic book-reading operation in the Play Books app. You swipe the screen right-to-left to turn pages. You can also tap either the far left or right side of the screen to turn pages.
The Play Books app works in both vertical and horizontal orientations. You can lock the screen orientation for the app to either direction: Choose the Settings item form the navigation drawer (refer to Figure ), and then choose Auto-rotate Screen. Select a Lock item to prevent the app from rotating the screen while you read.
- If you don’t see a particular book in your library, tap the Action Overflow and choose Refresh.
- Books in your Play Books library are stored on the Internet and available to read only when an internet connection is active. It’s possible to keep a book on your phone by downloading it to the device.
- To remove a book from the library, tap the Action Overflow on the book’s cover and choose Delete from library.
- If the onscreen controls (refer to Figure ) disappear, tap the screen to see them again.
- Tap the Aa icon to view options for adjusting the text on the screen and the brightness level.
- Unlike dead-tree books, eBooks lack an index. That’s because text on digital pages can change based on the book’s presentation. Therefore, use the Search icon(refer to Figure) to find text,
- Copies of all your google books are available on all your android devices and on the books.google.com website
- If u have a kindle device ,you can obtain the amazon kindle app for your phone.use the app to access books you are purchased for the kindle,or as a supplement to google books
If You Want To Respond,Please Send Me An Mail
My Email ID : email@example.com