how to create a new playlist on your smartphone
The Play Music app features three “auto” playlists, created automatically by the Play Music app:
Thumbs Up, Which lists songs you’ve liked by tapping the Thumbs Up icon
Last Added, which includes songs recently purchased or added to the phone
Free and Purchased, which includes just about everything
To create your own, custom playlist, follow steps:
1) Locate the song you want to add to a playlist.
Choose your Music Library from the navigation drawer, and then use the tables to browse by music category. You can also add an entire album of songs by choosing an album.
2) Tap the song’s Action Overflow icon.
3) Choose Add to playlist.
Ensure that you’re viewing a song or an album; otherwise, the Add to Playlist action isn’t available.
4) Chose NEW PLAYLIST.
The New Playlist card appears.
5) Fill in the New Playlist card.
Type the playlist’s name and a description. You can set the playlist to be public by activating the Public master control. Such playlists can be shared with others on the internet.
6) Tap the CREATE PLAYLIST button.
The playlist is created and stocked with the song or album you selected in Step 1.
See the next section for details on adding more songs to the playlist.
- You can have as many playlists as you like on the phone and stick as many songs as you like into them. Adding songs to a playlist doesn’t affect the phone’s storage capacity.
- To delete a playlist, tap the Action Overflow icon on the playlist’s card. (Refer to Figure 14-4.) Choose Delete and tap OK to confirm.
If You Want To Respond,Please Send Me An Mail
My Email ID : email@example.com