how to compose,reply,forward mails on icloud
1) In the toolbar, click the Compose button.
A new message window opens .
2) Begin typing the recipient’s name in the To field. If the recipient is in your Contact list, a pop-up menu with matching addresses will appear. Choose the recipient you want from the pop-up menu, then press the Return key.
3) (Optional) To add additional recipients to the To field, click the blue plus in a circle icon at the right edge of the To field, then choose additional recipients.
4) (Optional) To add CC recipients, add them to the CC field.
5) Enter the email subject in the Subject field.
6) Type the message body.
7) (Optional) You can use the Style toolbar to style text in your message by changing the font, font size, font color, adding bold, italic, or underlined text, changing the justification, adding a bulleted or numbered list, changing the text indent, adding hyperlinks, or adding file attachments.
By default, iCloud mail is HTML mail, which supports this sort of text styling.
8) When you are done composing your message, click the Send button.
If you click the Save button at the right edge of the Style toolbar, it saves the message as a draft, and files a copy of the message in the Drafts mailbox. You can then close the message window without sending the message and return to it later to finish it up.
To reply to or forward mail:
1) Click to select a message in the message list.
2)In the toolbar, click the Reply, Reply All, Forward button.
A pop-up menu appears with the various choices .
3) Pick the choice you want from the popup menu, and a new message window appears, by default with the contents of the message you’re replying to already in the message body as a quotation.
4) (Optional) If you are forwarding the message, enter the new recipient in the To field.
5) Enter your reply, or a message you want to add if you are forwarding the original mail, then click the Send button.
1) In the message list, click to select the message you want to file.
2) Do one of the following:
- Click the Move to Folder button in the toolbar, then choose one of the folders from the resulting pop-up menu.
- Drag the message from the message list to one of the folders in the Mailboxes and Folders list.
- Click the Archive button in the toolbar to move the selected message to the Archive mailbox.
You can move multiple contiguous messages in the message list by clicking the first message, holding down the Shift key, then clicking the last message. All messages in between will be selected. Then you can drag them or use one of the toolbar buttons to move them as a group. If you want to move noncontiguous messages in the message list, hold down the Command key and click the messages you wish to move before dragging or using the toolbar buttons.
If You Want To Respond,Please Send Me An Mail
My Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org