what are the benefits of google sheets
1) Google Sheets offered a platform that our clients could access from anywhere, using computers, tablets, even smartphones. Clients could even use Google Sheets offline by downloading and installing a Google app.
2) Two or more people could easily collaborate on making the employee updates and pay entries.
3) If there was a problem or a program change needed to be made in a hurry we would have immediate access and could see the actual client data for ourselves.
5) There was no more need for transmitting data – once the client’s payroll data was ready they could simple call or send us an email or text and we could key the payroll from directly from their spreadsheet entries.
6) Google Sheets would also allow us and the client to attach help files, forms and other documents to the client’s spreadsheet, as well as hyperlinks to provide one-click access to sites such as irs.gov and www.ssa.gov
7) Google Sheets offered a platform (spreadsheets) that would be familiar to most of our clients.
8) Software updates wouldn’t be a problem anymore since the underlying software was maintained by Google
9) Google would also be providing site security through their login and authentication controls
10) Your work is saved automatically as you work – and if you make a major mistake you have the “undo” function.
11) And Google Sheets were free (a nice feature since we could switch to it without incurring additional costs).
We looked at a number of alternatives including Zoho Creator, Fieldbook, Airtable, Smartsheets, and Ragic. For our purposes Google Sheets offered the features that fitted our needs best and that offered the most options for future development
If You Want To Respond,Please Send Me An Mail
My Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org