how to allow students to post messages on google classroom
In the class stream, students can post messages and comment on other classmates’ posts. By setting permission for the individual stream, students can post messages and comment on other classmates’ posts. By setting permission for the individual student or for the whole class, you can be able to moderate students’ posts.
- Go to classroom.google.com.
- Click the class you want to set permissions for.
- Click <students>
- Here you can decide the amount of freedom students have for posting and commenting
- You can select <students can post and comment> – students can post and comment on all posts. This is the default setting.
- You can select <students can only comment> – students can only comment and posts but cannot share them.
- You can select <Only teacher can post or comment> – this allows only the teacher to comment on the post. It is effectively the same as muting the entire class.
How to mute one student:
- To mute a student means they cannot post or comment on the discussion.
- They won’t receive any notification that they have been muted; they just simply won’t be able to comment.
- Go to <Students>
- Click the box next to the name of the student you wish to mute
- Click <Actions>
- Click <mute>
- Click <mute> again to confirm the action
If You Want To Respond,Please Send Me An Mail
My Email ID : email@example.com