how to add,delete a folder and mark new message on icloud
add a new folder:
1) At the top of the Folders section of the Mailboxes and Folders list, click the plus button.
A new folder will appear in the Folder list
2) Type the name of the new folder, then click anywhere else in the window.
You can drag one folder Into another to make it a subfolder. To move a folder out of another folder, drag it to the Folders header in the list.
delete a folder:
1) Click to select the folder in the Mailboxes and Folders list.
2) Click the Actions button at the upper right corner of the window, then from the resulting pop-up menu, choose Delete Folder.
iCloud will ask you if you’re sure you want to delete the folder and its contents
3) Click Delete.
Remember that because your iCloud email account is synchronized across all your devices, folders that you create or delete on the website will also appear or disappear on the rest of your devices.
1) Click to select one or more messages from the message list.
2) Click the Actions button in the upper right corner of the window.
3) From the resulting pop-up menu
Choose Unread, Flagged, or Junk Mail in the Mark as section.
Choosing Unread returns a message’s state to unread if you’ve already looked at it. Choosing Flagged adds a flag icon to the message, which you can later use for sorting purposes. And choosing Junk Mail moves the message to the Junk folder.
If you’ve accidentally moved mail to the Junk mailbox, you can click a message in the message list for that mailbox and the menu choice in the Actions pop-up menu will change to Not Junk Mail. Choosing that moves the message back to your inbox.
At the top of the message list, click the Sort by button. From the resulting pop-up menu . Choose how you want to sort the contents of the message list. Your choices are by Date, From, Subject, Unread, or Flagged. You can also choose Ascending or Descending order.
The message display in the Message list changes according to the sort order you picked.
search for messages:
1) In the Mailboxes and Folders list, click the mailbox or folder that you wish to search.
Unfortunately, you can’t search your entire mail system at once.
2) Click in the Search box, and enter your search term.
3) (Optional) When you click in the Search box, an additional toolbar appears allowing you to narrow your search to the From, To, Subject, or All fields in the messages . Click one of these toolbar buttons to narrow your search.
4) Press the Return key.
iCloud displays the matching messages in the message list.
Although you can’t search all of your Mailboxes and Folders simultaneously, iCloud does allow you to search in the contents of the messages, which is an improvement over MobileMe.
If You Want To Respond,Please Send Me An Mail
My Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org