how to add a song to playlist on smartphone
To add new songs or albums to an existing playlist, follow these steps:
1) Tap the Action Overflow icon on the song or album’s card.
2) Choose Add to playlist.
3)Select the playlist from the list on the Add to Playlist card.
Repeat these steps to build up existing playlists.
- To remove a song from a playlist, open the playlist and tap the Action Overflow icon by a song’s card. Choose Remove form playlist.
- You can also swipe a song’s card left or right to remove it from the playlist. Removing a song from a playlist doesn’t delete the song from the music library; see the later section “Deleting music”>
- Songs in a playlist can be rearranged: Drag the song’s card up or down in the list.
Creating a playlist form a song queue
If you’ve created a song queue and it’s a memorable one, consider saving that queue as a playlist that you can listen to over and over. Obey these directions:
1) Tap the song Queue icon to view the song queue.Refer to the earlier section “Queuing up the next song” for details on the song queue.
2) Tap the Action Overflow icon and choose Save Queue.
3) Choose NEW PLAYLIST.
Or you can add the songs to an existing playlist, as described in the preceding section.
4)Fill in the New playlist card.
Refer to the earlier section “Creating a playlist.”
5) Tap the CREATE PLAULIST button.The songs in the current queue now dwell in their own playlist, always accessible.
To remove a song or an album from your Play Music library, tap its Action Over-flow icon and choose Delete. Tap the OK button to remove the song. Bye-bye, music.
I don’t recommend removing music. Most music on your phone is actually stored in the cloud, on Google’s Play Music service. Therefore, removing the music doesn’t affect the phone’s storage. So, unless you totally despise the song or artist, removing the music has no effect.
Some music can be stored locally by downloading it to the phone. That way, the music is always available. If the phone’s storage capacity is a concern, you can unload the music from the phone. See Chapter 16 fro details.
If You Want To Respond,Please Send Me An Mail
My Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org