how to activate a new google account
Here are the steps to register for Google Drive:
1) Go to drive.google.com. If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to do so.
2) If you already have a Google Account, enter your Google username (the email address associated with the account) and password and click Sign In. You can then skip ahead to the next section in this guide.
3) If you don’t have an account, click the blue Create an account link near the bottom of the screen.
4) You’ll be prompted to submit a variety if information to create a new Google Account.
5) Enter a first and last name. Note that the name you enter will be associated with any content you create or share on any Google services, including YouTube videos, app and product reviews on Google Play, and shared Google Drive folders and files. If you are not comfortable using your real name in these situations, use an alternative first and last name.
6) In the next field, type a username that will become your new Gmail address. Or, click” I prefer to use my current email address” and enter an existing email address that you want to associate with Google Drive and other Google services. It can be any working email address, including Yahoo Mail, Aol.com, or your work email. If the username is already registered, you will be asked to create a new one.
7) Enter a password (minimum of 8 characters long).
8) Enter your birthday. This is required. If you don’t want to use your actual DOB, make one up-it’s your chance to be 21 again!
9) Enter your gender. This is mandatory, although if you are uncomfortable with this step you can choose “Other”.
10) Mobile Phone is an optional field. I recommend entering a real mobile number here, as this can help prevent other people from taking control of your account- Google will use the number to verify you are the actual owner in case someone attempts to log in to Google Drive from a new computer.
11) Enter a series of numbers and/or letters to prove to Google that you are human (this helps prevent malicious computer programs from signing up for Google services and spreading spam).
12) Select your location.
14) If you’ve done everything right, you’ll be taken to a confirmation page.
15) Check your inbox for the confirmation message that Google sent you, and click on the link to activate your Google Account. You must do this to use Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
16) Return to drive.google.com, and log on with your email address and the password you created.
17) To log out of Google Drive, click on your profile photo in the upper right corner of the browser window and press the Sign Out button.
If you are using an Android phone or tablet, an iPhone, or an iPad, you will need to first download the Google Drive app via the Google Play app store (Android) or Apple App Store (iOS).
If You Want To Respond,Please Send Me An Mail
My Email ID : firstname.lastname@example.org